Skip to main content

Your feedback suggestions (no personal information please)

Tell us what you think about the portal and how we can improve it. If you have a technical issue using the portal please email the development team for support at

Contact us

If you need help urgently contact your doctor, visit a NHS walk-in centre or call NHS 111.

If it is an emergency, dial 999 or visit A&E.

You can contact a health visitor or school nurse for advice using our   ChatHealth  service which is a suite of text support services for parents, carers, families and young people in Hampshire.

Alternatively, you can call your health visiting or school nursing team: